25th Annual CSP Workshop
Recent Developments in Computer Simulation Studies in Condensed Matter Physics
Participants are welcome for part or all of this week, but full week attendance is encouraged.
- Complete the registration form now. When you later complete your travel arrangements, please go on-line and update your registration form.
- All travel arrangements and hotel requests are due to Linda Lee by February 1, 2012.
- The workshop registration fee ($100 cash or personal US check; NO Euro or Credit Cards)
- All registration fees are due the first day you attend the workshop.
Transportation to Athens/the Holiday Inn Express:
- From the Atlanta Airport, please check on-line for the Groome Transportation (www.groometransportation.com) Athens schedule to coordinate your flight and shuttle schedules before making your airline flight arrangements.
- From the Athens Airport, you can either take a taxi, which charges the standard local costs and requires no advance reservations, or take the Holiday Inn Express van at no additional charge. To use the HI Express van notify the hotel in advance (706-546-8122) telling them your arrival day/time.
- Holiday Inn Express; rate of $86 plus $12.04 tax per night (total $98.04 per night).
- Linda will make the group reservations by the first week of February 2012. and send you the confirmation number for your reservation.
- Contact HI Express (706-546-8122) with your Credit Card Information to hold a room.
- If your dates staying here change after the reservations are made, and you have already received a confirmation number from Linda, please contact the hotel directly to make changes with your reservation. (706-546-8122).