31st Annual CSP Workshop
Recent Developments in Computer Simulation Studies in Condensed Matter Physics
February 19 - 23, 2018
Participants are welcome for part or all of the week of Feb. 19-23, 2018, but full week attendance is encouraged.
- Complete the registration form and set up your registration password. When you later complete your travel arrangements, please go on-line using your password and update your registration form.
- The workshop registration fee is $100.
- All registration fees are due the first day you attend the workshop.
- Registration fees can be paid online via credit card at this UGA Marketplace link. After February 18, 2018, credit card payments will not be accepted. Acceptable forms of payment will be cash, check, or travelers check. Currency accepted: US Dollar.
Transportation to Athens, GA:
- From the Atlanta Airport, please check on-line for the Groome Transportation (www.groometransportation.com) Athens schedule to coordinate your flight and shuttle schedules before you purchase your airline tickets. Groome Transportation will provide transportation to the Athens area. Guests staying at a hotel in the downtown Athens area, must provide the hotel confirmation number for Groome Transportation to drop off at that hotel location. Otherwise, the shuttle service will drop-off at the two designated Athens area locations.