27th Annual CSP Workshop
Recent Developments in Computer Simulation Studies in Condensed Matter Physics
Participants are welcome for part or all of the week of Feb. 24-28, 2014, but full week attendance is encouraged.
- Complete the registration form now and set up your registration password. When you later complete your travel arrangements, please go on-line using your password and update your registration form.
- The workshop registration fee is $100 paid in cash or by personal US check; NO Euro or Credit Cards)
- All registration fees are due the first day you attend the workshop.
Transportation to Athens/the Holiday Inn:
- From the Atlanta Airport, please check on-line for the Groome Transportation (www.groometransportation.com) Athens schedule to coordinate your flight and shuttle schedules before you purchase your airline tickets.
- Holiday Inn rate is $96 + 13.44 tax per night (total $109.44).
- Central Tower rooms with access to hotel lobby, restaurant, and Groome Van pick-up.
- Breakfast vouchers issues at check-in for each morning.
- 50% off voucher for (1) other meal of your choice in the hotel restaurant.
- Groome Transportation lists arrival and departure times for the Holiday Inn on their Internet schedules.
- Free parking for those driving here.
- Updated reservation information located under the Accommodations tab at the top of this page.