29th Annual CSP Workshop
Recent Developments in Computer Simulation Studies in Condensed Matter Physics
IMPORTANT UPDATE: All time slots for oral presentations have been filled. However, there are still spaces available for poster presentations.
You can pay your registration fee online at UGA Marketplace!
Participants are welcome for part or all of the week of Feb. 22-26, 2016, but full week attendance is encouraged.
- Complete the registration form now and set up your registration password. When you later complete your travel arrangements, please go on-line using your password and update your registration form.
- The workshop registration fee is $100.
- You can pay by Credit Card online before February 22 using this UGA Marketplace link.
- On February 22, the registration fee can be paid in cash or by personal US check; NO Foreign Currency.
- All registration fees are due the first day you attend the workshop.
Transportation to Athens, GA:
- From the Atlanta Airport, please check on-line for the Groome Transportation (www.groometransportation.com) Athens schedule to coordinate your flight and shuttle schedules before you purchase your airline tickets. Groome Transportation will provide transportation to the Athens area. Guests staying at a hotel in the downtown Athens area, must provide the hotel confirmation number for Groome Transportation to drop off at that hotel location. Otherwise, the shuttle service will drop-off at the two designated Athens area locations.
Contact information for the hotels listed above can be found under "Accommodations" located on the left sidebar of the Workshop webpage under Workshop Links.